Albany Lawn Tennis ClubWe are a friendly tennis club with over 300 members aged from 4 to 85. Albany is a unique tennis club on the Isle of Man proudly boasting privately-owned floodlit courts and facilities, as well as an indoor court ensuring play is possible in all weathers and seasons. We offer opportunities for social play, a great coaching team, men’s, ladies’ and mixed League tennis, and a tournament programme for all.
New members are always warmly welcomed. Come along and visit us any time, meet our friendly club members and see our excellent facilities. We operate a ‘try before you buy’ policy so you may visit three times with a member before having to commit to join the club.
Click buttons below for LEAGUE INFORMATION and UPCOMING EVENTS
Messages from our Social Facebook Group
We look forward to seeing you all at the club soon. Can 2018 top our very successful 2017?!
DEADLINE: 23rd February!
CLICK HERE to Opt In for the Ballot for Wimbledon 2018 Tickets, and choose "BTM Affiliate".
ALL members aged 9 and over are eligible.Reasons for opting in:
- You CANNOT get Wimbledon tickets if you have not opted in
- Wimbledon tickets are won in pairs, and are the same tickets regardless of whether a Mini, a Junior or a Senior opts in
- Even if you have no intention of going to Wimbledon PLEASE STILL OPT IN - the more Albany members that opt in, the more Wimbledon tickets we will be allocated overall.
- Opting in creates NO commitment or obligation to go to Wimbledon or to purchase any tickets.
- You are an Adult (18+) or Junior (9-17) active ‘Affiliated’ BTM
- Your venue(s) are linked to your BTM record (similar to screenshot above)
- You have opted in to the Wimbledon Ballot
All these sessions are a great way to play some tennis and meet friends, and are open to senior members and nominated juniors. Join in our fun and friendly social sessions held each week on:
OPEN TO ALL
- Sundays 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Tuesdays 7:00pm to 9:30pm
- Wednesdays 10:30am to 12:30pm
A Glimpse at Our HistoryHere are the videos shown on the night of the '50 Years at Ballaughton' Celebration Dinner held in September 2016, which shows the timeline of Albany's development over the past 50 years.
The club's Annual General Meeting was held at the club on Wednesday 29 November at 6.30pm. The meeting adopted the 2016/7 statutory accounts, and agreed to leave the current membership fees unchanged for 2018/9. The new committee was voted in, and is the same as last year with the exception of Kirsten Hall, who decided to step down from her role after several years of excellent service. We thank Kirsten for all her hard work for the club. The positions of Social Organiser and Tournament Secretary remain unfilled - if you might be interested in either role, or just in helping out on the Committee, please let Stuart Colligon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pat Sharp (email@example.com) know as soon as possible.