!!NEW BOOKING SYSTEM!!!
We now use an external company to host our indoor court booking system for us. ClubNet is based in Britain and has over 100 sports club clients for its court booking package. Click on the link above to be taken to the ClubNet booking system.
To logon, follow the instructions sent to you in the Sept 2016 Newsletter (these are also printed and posted on the noticeboard in the club house). YOU MUST change your password when you have logged on for the first time.
To change your password, click on ‘My Menu’ and then on ‘Password’. You will then be prompted to enter your current password and then your new password (twice). Your new password must be at least eight characters long and must contain at least one letter and at least one number.
Bookings will only be made in the system when payment is confirmed. Should you need to cancel a booking, you will be refunded automatically when you cancel, provided you cancel with at least 48 hours’ notice. please contact a committee member if you need to cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice, and wish to claim a refund. Such refunds are at the committee’s discretion.
PUTTING CREDIT ON YOUR ACCOUNT
The system works rather like London Transport’s Oyster Card, for those who know it. All users of the system are asked to complete an online Direct Debit form. this is used to put the first funds into your ClubNet account, and will be used to automatically top up your ClubNet account as you use it for court bookings. You have control over how much you put in to start with, the level at which the auto-top up happens and how much the auto-top up is.
For example, you might wish to put £50 on to your account with an auto-top up level of £10. This means that you will be able to make 4 x 1 hour court bookings using the £50 you’ve put on, which will reduce your balance to £10. The auto-top up will recognise that you have reached your lower limit and top up your account back to £50 (or whatever figure you have set). This way you will always have funds ready on ClubNet to make the booking, and there is no need for credit cards or PayPal which attract fees. At ANY time you can close down the account and get any balance fully refunded to you.
To set up your Direct Debit:
Click on ‘My Menu’ and then ‘My Account’.
To set up your online Direct Debit:
* set the maximum amount you want to spend on booking the indoor court in a year. This can be changed later anyway, but I suggest putting a reasonably high number here – it is not a number you are obliged to pay, it is simply a control device to stop people spending too much inadvertently
* set the the Top Up Amount, which is the amount that will be added into your account each time the system automatically tops up for you
* set the level at which you want the auto-top up to kick in. This can be zero, but £10 is suggested for your convenience. You can choose to change all these settings to zero later and choose a manual top up instead if you prefer
You will then be taken to a Direct Debit page to complete your banking details for the payments.
Once all this is done, you will not have to do it again.
To make a booking:
* click on the calendar date that you wish to make the booking for
* click on ‘Duration’ in the top menu to choose the length of booking that you require (60, 90 or 120 minutes)
* scroll left and right to find the time of day you need (using Earlier and Later buttons if necessary)
* click on your desired time
You will be asked to confirm the booking and who you wish to play with – all eligible members are in the system and so you should be able to find them. Only one name is needed, so if you are playing doubles you don’t need to name all four. Type the surname first. If you are playing with a non-member, please insert their name here and tick the Guest box. This name must also be entered in the Guest Book at the club.
Thereafter, you can click on ‘My Account’ (in ‘My Menu’) to see the bookings you’ve made and any cancellations. Here you can also alter your top up amounts, etc.
As before, the booking of the indoor court is available to Senior, Young Adult and Parent Associate members. Other member categories will not be able to log on.