Processing your personal information
If you give us personal information, such as your name, contact details and date of birth (for example to process an application or provide you with access to an Albany service) then this will be held and processed by Albany in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016. We may also need to transfer some of your personal information to third parties relating to the operation of and payment for the indoor court booking system.
Use of your personal informationAlbany may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To perform the services you have requested (such as providing you with the benefits of club membership or providing you with information you have asked for) which may involve contacting you by post, e-mail or telephone.
- To allow Albany to administer the tennis club, for instance by organising tournaments and issuing coach licences.
- To make parts of the website easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To operate the indoor court online booking system, including the payment facility.
- To send you newsletters and other information pertinent to your membership of the club.
- The reasonable purposes of Albany, acting always within the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.